You manage a large team composed by more than 20 people (in-house) structured with data analyst, data scientist and data management/governance. Purpose of the role is to accelerate the digitalisation and adoption of data projects and also the creation of several advanced analytics and Insights tools within the organisation.
In order to do so, you lead the spread of data knowledge in adoption for senior leadership and through transformation programme across commercial, operation and customer teams. You manage from end to end major projects relying on your data team, IT functions, digital team and external vendors.
From data analytics, insight generation to data governance and data management, you prioritise and influence data analytics adoption within the whole group. Moreover, you bring standardisation of machine learning and AI tools/projects in order to establish new innovative standards.
- Manage and lead one of the biggest data team in Hong Kong with data scientists, analytics managers and analysts
▪ Design and oversee large scale analytics programmes and projects related to data models, data management, visualization and reporting
▪ Work closely with IT and digital team to create innovative platforms and tools
▪ Expand your data initiatives to C-levels, other business units and joint ventures to align to a group data strategy
- Establish data collection strategy and data infrastructure design & implementation roadmap to enable data aggregation
- Introduce more Machine Learning/AI in the new on-going projects.
Visa: Will be sponsored by the company if you are not from Hong Kong
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, applied mathematics or statistics
- 10+ years of overall experience as a Head of Data/Chief Data in a large global organisation
- Fluent in English. Mandarin and Cantonese are helpful but not mandatory.
- Proven experience in managing and working with highly-skilled team members to deliver and operate analytics platforms
- Strong experience in change management as well as specialised skillsets on advanced analytics, data science and artificial intelligence.
- Experience in customer, commercial, operation management data are a must
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present projects to C-level