Chatbot Trainer, Service Engagement
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The Chatbot Trainer will build, modify, test and maintain Chatbot applications on multiple user platforms. Roles and Responsibilities
Chatbot Training and Conversation Experience Review
- Identify trends / patterns in customer interaction and non-speech data that present opportunities for improvement to operating efficiencies, customer experience, and process improvement
- Manage the process of reviewing and maintaining the Chatbot conversational experience
- Monitor the performance of Chatbot, frequently review key metrics and reports, make updates to existing conversation experiences based on review of customer interactions
- Define recurring questions that can be handled by Chatbot and improve the dialogue flow to handle such questions
- Correct and re-train failed or misunderstood dialogues to improve the learning and training of Chatbot and optimize the overall experience
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and / or other requirements
- Diploma holder or above in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Secondary education graduate with min 2 years related working experience are welcomed too
- Good understanding of IBM Watson NLP tools including DialogFlow, intent and entity design (On-the-job training will be provided)
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Cantonese
- Good understanding of ML / AI / NLP and sound knowledge in utterances, entities, intents, classification, annotation, business rules and APIs preferred
- Basic insurance and pension knowledge
- Candidates with less working experience but got project experience in chatbot designing, developing and deploying conversational virtual assistants will also be considered
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.