Our client, a well-established Technology & Services provider, is hiring a Change Manager to join the company to create and implement strategies to help employee adopt to changes.
- Develop plans to drive adoption and minimize resistance across the organization
- Prepare impact analysis and evaluation of the actual impact of changes, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders
- Work with the global teams to embed changes within the business units
- Identify and manage risks and potential reluctance to change
- Support design and development of internal communications
- Ensure adherence to company’s change framework and standards
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in Business, accounting, finance or related
- 5+ years of change management experience with proven track record of successful service delivery within the Professional Services industry
- Extensive experience in planning, organizing, delivery, and implementation of large digital transformation initiatives
- Highly experienced in delivering large scale business change activities
- Experience with IT, finance and accounting systems (SAP/ERP, Entity Management system, etc)
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Fluency in English is a must, proficiency in Cantonese and Mandarin would be a plus
- To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to email@example.com. Thanks.