My client is a well-established insurance company who is now looking for a Scrum Master to join their newly formed team for a new and exciting project.
- Manage & Coach a Scrum Team - address distractions, disruptions and obstacles during the project flow and is responsible to resolve it to generate a desired outcome
- Establish a mature and effective environment where the team is able to live up with the Agile values and principles that enables the team to follow the agreed processes and practices
- Influence and ensure a good relationship is built across the teams and product owner
- Host Agile ceremonies across all Scrum Teams to facilitate a constructive and effective discussion, decision-making process and conflict resolution
- Able to understand business decision and product owners’ needs to facilitate a clear communication for the team to deliver effective process flow
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related disciplines
- Certified Scrum Master with certifications such as CSM, PSM, CSPO, PSPO or other agile certifications
- Familiar with Agile methodologies & tools such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe with techniques such as user stories, ATDD, TDD, Agile Games, Continuous Testing/Integration, etc
- It will be an advantage to have experience in using JIRA, Confluence, Trello or other relevant tools
- Possess excellent coaching skills with high patience level
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Enjoy working at a multi-national, diverse and flexible environment
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact 2847 9958 and apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current & expected salary Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.