Catering and Event Assistant - Corporate Services (6-Month Contract)
- To assist the monitoring and supervising a team of pantry assistants and receptionists;
- To assist in procuring, coordinating and monitoring catering services for internal/external events and functions;
- To assist in handling enquiries, service requests and feedback from user departments/internal customers/external clients;
- To handle general administration functions, process approval requests and follow up payment settlement when needed;
- May be required to work after normal office hours, weekends and public holidays to monitor catering services during internal and external events/functions;
- To perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree/High Diploma in administration, hospitality, property management or similar disciplines;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in office administration, customer services or property management, particularly in handling administrative work and coordinating activities with staff;
- Fluency in spoken English and Mandarin and competence in written English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in PC skills (Words, Excel, Outlook, Chinese Word Processing and ERP);
- A problem solver with good interpersonal skills, well-organized and attentive to details;
- Positive attitude, self-motivation and good sense of responsibility.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.