Cash and Collateral Management Assistant Vice President
The Cash & Trade Proc Mgr. is an intermediate level role responsible for assisting APAC Head of Margin Operations for the oversight and management of a Margining Team within the APAC Margin Utility, located in Hong Kong. The primary focus of the role will be the day to day administrative support of the function coupled with leadership and supervisory responsibility within a team of administrative/support/technical employees. The position requires close interaction with Clients, Business Managers and Tech. The successful candidate will also
be working with local, regional and global support functions including Product Control, Credit, Line Control, Finance, Technology, Compliance, Legal and Audit. This is in addition to supporting APAC Margin Operations Management. Responsibilities:
- Applies in-depth Collateral management knowledge on processes across a range of products to provide value-added perspectives (or advice) to both clients and internal stakeholders.
- Keeping up to date with Regulatory changes impacting the Collateral world and our clients
- Leading, developing, motivating and inspiring a young and vibrant team
- Management of day to day margin related processes
- Effectively manage both onshore and offshore resources supporting margining, setting expectations / targets for offshore vendor team and track delivery
- Complete annual setting of Business goals and performance reviews
- Assist in recruitment of new team members and acts as an advisor or coach to new or junior staff.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with colleagues, management, internal/external clients and stakeholders
- Committed to process improvement, client service, control, and cost reduction and identifies any opportunity to implement process improvements, service enhancements, or technology enhancements
- First line point of escalation, candidate must be capable of owing, driving and resolving complex client / technical margin process & control issues
- Escalation of issues to Senior Managers with an assessment, root cause analysis and potential remedial actions
- Results Driven /task orientated with exceptional attention to detail and a proven track record of meeting challenging deadlines. Ability to manage and prioritize effectively and resolve conflicting priorities across the Utility
- Contribute to the successful migration (or technical advancements) of processes, including writing (or reviewing) Business Requirement / Functional requirement documents
- Complete / track all Corporate Hygiene deliverables.
- Proactively champion Citi's Ethical Culture and Responsible Behaviour practices.
- Good understanding and experience in the Collateral Management / Margin processes and products including but not limited to listed derivatives, centrally cleared and OTC derivatives and the associated legal documentation
- Possess good knowledge of using third party Collateral Management / Portfolio reconciliation / Settlement Processing tools - Acadia, TriResolve, Alert, etc. to facilitate margining process.
- Proven experience in creating and implementing processes that result in improved business performance
- The applicant will be expected to have at least 5-8 years working experience with demonstrable supervisory skills spanning a minimum of 3 years in a managerial role.
- The applicant will be expected to have strong risk and control mindset
- Deliver a best in class customer service experience.
- Displays a well-developed ability to schedule work and understand relative priorities for the team and demonstrates a good leadership and people management skills
- Deliver exceptional communication skills (both written / verbal) at all organisational levels, internally and externally, demonstrating strong influencing, diplomacy and relationships management skills.
- Expert level proficiency in Windows, MS Project, and MS Office Suite
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .