Case Manager - HSBC Life
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialise in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realise the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Case Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Ensure all necessary documentation as required is received for each case and is properly completed
- Ensure all administrative and compliance processes are observed as to timeliness, quality, regulation and procedure
- Ensure cases are processed and all primary records are correctly captured and maintained
- Ensure underwriting and other case evidence and documentary requirements are coordinated and handled promptly, including the arranging of such requirements as appropriate
- Ensure that policies, endorsements, correspondence and any other case outputs are issued in accordance with required HSBC Insurance standards and regulation
- Ensure policy information is kept up to date through the policy lifecycle.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University degree
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese, knowing Mandarin is a plus
- Possessing LOMA qualifications or in progress of taking any LOMA courses would be a plus
- Candidate should have relevant customer service experience
- Candidate with prior experience in banking or insurance sector would be a plus
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.