We are looking for experienced Project Managers. The successful candidate will be a proven Project Manager with a passion to deliver on client expectations.
Capital Markets - PROJECT MANAGER
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy firm focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- We are experts in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management
- We are rapidly expanding our Insurance sector capability.
- We specialise in Digital Transformation, Data Management & Data Analytics, Business & Finance Transformation engagements, and IT transformation and Change programmes.
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market.
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture.
Capco Hong Kong is growing and we are looking at adding exceptional Project Managers who have delivery experience within Capital Markets
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for experienced Project Managers. The successful candidate will be a proven Project Manager with a passion to deliver on client expectations. Typical responsibilities include:
- Take on accountability for planning, structuring, leading and executing key capital markets data and reporting projects.
- Rationalize existing Equity reporting. Work with management to optimize reporting structure and limits framework.
- Work with markets managers on current reporting needs and strategic risk data program. Translate requirements into documented book of work (scope, goals and deliverables).
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior management in Business, Operations and Technology, as well as with programme/project team members.
- Plan the project and monitor its overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Responsible for being the coordinator and fixer of all issues and ensuring the team can deliver with minimal blockers.
- Help drive continual improvement and innovation in the platform and application development process.
- Responsible for tracking team progress through backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, etc.
- Organizing project and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess project strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Manage the projects budget on behalf of the programme director / client sponsor, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the project progresses.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
Skills & Experience
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree with at least 8 years of proven experience within Project Management (including vendor management).
- Experience gained within Markets (Equities, Fixed Income, Sales and Trading) is essential.
- Have the ability to face off to and manage Senior Stakeholder.
- Be able to demonstrate a disciplined approach to project planning, reporting and structured project governance. You will be experienced in articulating the status of projects in your portfolio, pre-empting issues and actively mitigating anticipated risks, whilst being able to readily adjust to changing client and business priorities.
- Exposure and understanding to various digital wealth projects to include, but not limited to customer journey, sales journey, operating models, investment related matters, investment governance reviews, framework designing, regulation and onboarding related matters.
- Effective written and spoken communication and the ability to build relationship at all levels of an organisation. Has experience in interacting with customers across Asia is beneficial.
- Consultancy experience is highly desirable.
Why join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest insurers in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees.
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients.
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.