A Top Tier Hedge Fund with long establish track record currently looking for a Capital Introduction join their Investor Relations team in Hong Kong to work closely with Senior Management C-level.
- Prospecting for new managers and allocators;
- Client meetings/calls in which analysts assist in preparation, participation, and follow up.
- Interaction with hedge fund clients and allocators.
- Conducting introductory calls, coordinating and hosting new prospective allocator meetings;
- Assisting in planning and execution of a range of client conferences and events
- Maintaining existing allocator relationships;
- Work with the team to craft a consistent message of investment strategy;
- Preparing overview materials on individual hedge fund and investor firm;
- Assisting in preparing standard documents such as pitch books, investor reports, and due diligence documentation when required;
- Analyze data on the hedge fund industry and summarize key trends and themes by creating content that is distributed to allocators on a quarterly basis;
- Liaising with media channels to issue press releases of new launches and critical events;
- Coordinating with global databases and uploading fund performance;
- Networking and attending industry conferences;
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- 4 years of relevant experience (e.g, capital introduction, marketing, investor relations, allocator role, hedge fund sales);
- Self-starter with excellent attention to detail and exemplary problem-solving abilities;
- Energetic, efficient, and resourceful team player and individual contributor;
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities;
- Demonstrated comfort with presenting in front of both small and large groups;
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (high level Excel and PowerPoint skills required, including experience with developing charts, pivot tables, and complex formulas);
- Fluent in spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.