As Business Analyst, Consultant with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access. Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of existing/ new system functionality.
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is one of the largest global banks in the world and offers a wide range of financial services from investment banking, retail banking, commercial banking and many more. They are currently investing heavily into digital banking and are looking to lead regional digital programme on public websites for 12 countries in APAC, initially on a 12 months rolling contract.
As a Testing Manager, you are responsible for:
- Design, document, implement and continuously improve Testing & QA processes, tools and ways of working to support the Technology operating model.
- Providing authoritative advice and guidance to colleagues on any aspect of testing and processes, including training for testers and other developers where appropriate.
- Taking responsibility to guide and coordinate all activities and testers during each testing phase of a project or program within quality, timeline and budget.
- Co-operating with users and senior staff as required to agree the testing strategy and testing cases to be employed for development projects.
- Managing all risks associated with the testing and takes preventative action when any risks become unacceptable.
- Planning, arranging and controlling meetings, workshops and relations with client/user staff during test planning and throughout subsequent development and testing activities. Control and manage the SIT/UAT calendar dates and schedule to support all the testing schedule of the Technology team.
- Management of external testers and vendors to enable the Technology team to meet all the testing schedules and projects.
To qualify as a test manager for this role, you MUST have:
- University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- Banking or Insurance Domain experience required
- Agile project delivery is a must
- Fluency in English essential, Cantonese preferred
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.