· Close interaction with Traders to understand new requirements for the Algo itself and related infra.
· Enhancing the existing platform and developing new functionality, primarily in C++
· Take complete ownership of deliverables from inception to roll-out, working largely independently.
· Mentoring and/or managing more junior members of the team
· Continual improvement of the software development lifecycle and quality of the product
· Support of the production system
· 3+ years’ trading algorithm development experience in C++ language.
· Experience of implementing automated risk controls in trading algo.
· Experience of developing low-latency, high performance software in C++.
· Experience designing and developing distributed systems.
If you are interested in hearing more information about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org