Our client, a quantitative and systematic investment manager with presence in APAC and EU, is looking to add a strong C# Quant developer in their Hong Kong market. Taking a systematic approach in both traditional and digital asset class, they're in the forefront of the most liquid electronic trading scene.
- This position will be involved in many aspects of electronic and algorithmic trading, back testing, and data management systems.
- Working closely with traders and quants to roll-out, support and run strategies.
- You building and support the trading framework software.
- You develop & support related data feed applications.
- You support various ad-hoc infrastructure applications, processes, databases, production surveillance and control tools.
- Senior profiles with front-office trading desk development role is desirable
- Excellent OOP skills in C# / Windows programming essential
- Excellent Python experience essential
- Good Database/SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of market data feed handlers, execution feeds and real-time systems desirable
- Experience working within a mature continuous development process highly desirable.