A proprietary trading firm in Hong Kong trading equities, futures and FX on their own quant models and trading systems. They're looking for a experienced C++ developers for options trading.
C++ Developer (Options)
One of the leading proprietary trading firm in Hong Kong trading on equities, futures and FX globally is looking for a key C++ Developer working specifically on Options.
The ideal candidate will have experience and leadership in designing and developing of low-latency market making and trading systems. Working with a multi-cultured team of developers and traders on new and existing trading strategies across equity and options trading.
- Extensive work on the multi-asset trading systems with Agile methodologies
- Contribute to all levels of the development lifecycle, using Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with traders to understand and anticipate trading technology change
- Participate in high and low-level design and review sessions
- Document software performance and proactively optimize as needed
- Provide support to end users as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant degrees
- Minimum 5 years+ experience in an options or high-frequency trading environment
- Excellent skills in C++11/14 and beyond, Boost, STL
- Experience in low latency, high-throughput techniques, memory/CPU profiling/optimization, multi-threaded/multi-core development
- Proficient in using performance messaging bus such as ZMQ, RabbitMQ
- Experience in developing on the Linux platform
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- A background in Market Making at a proprietary trading firm
- Experience in Solarflare Open-Onload library and Linux Kernel bypass
- Knowledge in FIX/OUCH/ITCH/SBE and other exchange protocols and Native Market data processing
- A solid understanding of options pricing and trading