C# Full Stack Developer - Information Technology - Hong Kong, Hong Kong
The successful candidate must be experienced in C# Developer, with primary objectives to design, develop, test and support pricing and risks applications used by Front Office.
Agile, business-facing developers performing Continuous Delivery
- Developers interact directly with traders to gather their requirements and come up with appropriate solutions. The traders are particularly involved, approachable, and tech-savvy, which makes for highly substantial interactions between business and IT.
- Developers also interacts regularly with Quantitative team to integrate new financial solutions
- The Continuous Delivery approach is strongly pushed to put in place a reliable pipeline of integration, with automated tests and deployment, to achieve a stable flow of releases while preserving Production stability
Profile required Profile Requirements: Mandatory Technical skills:
Desired / Plus:
- 3-5+ years' experience in all phases of enterprise application development. All experience levels will be considered
- Excellent programming skills in object-oriented design and development
- Strong desire to work with quality discipline (TDD, continuous integration platforms)
- Good knowledge in database programming including dealing with SQL
- Good knowledge about Test Driven Development with Unit Testing framework like N-Unit, MB-Unit
Other appreciated operational skills:
- Expertise in C#
- net core and asp.net core
- Agile / Scrum experience
- Good understanding of continuous delivery practices
- Knowledge of Fixed Income Products
- Exceptional "team-player" mindset helping to promote team sprit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an international and distributed team environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow through all tasks to completion
- Client - Client focus: I nurture a long-term relationship with the clients/internal partners
- Team Spirit - Open mindset/Respect: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Innovation - Technology: I include technological breakthroughs in the strategies implemented
- Responsibility - Empowerment and Accountability: I give resources and autonomy to make decisions
Business insight Company Description
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region. Department Description
As part of the IT department of SG Corporate and Investment Banking, you will join a development team building and providing pricing solutions for the Front Office on Rates, FX and Credit. Based on the trading floor, the team provides an agile development capability across the full chain including pricing, risks and Profit & Loss.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: 2021/04/01
Publication date: 2021/02/09