C++ Developer, Market Making, Ultra-low latency Trading, Algorithm Optimization, Front Office, Warrants, Options, Futures, CBBCs, Equity Derivatives, Hedge Fund, Exceptional compensation, Hong Kong*
- Excellent compensation packages
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 19 Feb 19
My client, a leading global prop trading house, is looking to hire a strong C++ developer to join their Asia Equity Derivatives Market Making team.
The role involves working closely with the Warrants and Listed Options trading desks to design and develop green field ultra-low latency software solutions to improve an already existing state-of-the-art technology platform. You will gain hands-on exposure to algorithm optimization, performance tuning, and automated market making to constantly improve trading performance in existing markets as well as new markets across the region.
The chosen individuals are expected to have a direct and meaningful impact on revenue generated for my client. This in turn will have a meaningful impact on total compensation.
A thorough understanding of real-time exchange trading systems and previous development experience in building Market Making technology for Asia Equity Derivative markets are key to succeed in this role. Furthermore, the talented individuals should have prior experience working with C++ in a Linux environment.
This is the ideal role for a promising developer who is excited to take on real-time challenges and take ownership of building state-of-the-art derivative technology (covering Warrants, CBBCs, Options, ETFs) to be used around the world for a tier one hedge fund.
- Develop market making solution to Listed Options trading business in Australia, India and Korea.
- Improve quoting and execution performance in all markets
- Deliver real-time risk solution for Warrants businesses.
- Ensure Production Environment is stable.
You will need to have:
- Strong C++ coding skills with solid experience in one or all of below:
- Network programming
- Complex data structure
- Real time applications development
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience building Market Making technology for Asia Equity Derivative markets is a definite plus
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Harsha Dharmana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2544-4478
For more roles, please visit our website: http://bahpartners.com/live-roles/