Be part of a team of multicultural development team who help to design and build the next generation trading platform AAX
As a C++ Developer you will:
- Be part of a team of multicultural development team who help to design and build the next generation of trading platform
- Participate in or lead a full stack agile team to delivery quality work in each sprint
- Design and implement software components according to the specifications with emphasis on quality, supportability, maintainability, scalability and performance
- Understands both the project/process perspective and technically to ensure the proposed solution are sustainable, maintainable and meet business needs
- Translates requirements and functional specifications into technical solutions (specifications, tested code, technical documentation)
- Conducts design reviews, code reviews per best practices and established SDLC guidelines
- Proactively monitors and supports the production landscape to address issues in a timely fashion
Some things we consider critical to being a C++ Developer:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Up to 5+ years of hands on development experience, within banking & financial institution industry is an advantage
- Good hands on knowledge and practical exposure for modern C++ concepts using C++ 11/14/17.
- Experience of using design patterns and principles for building robust, resilient, highly scalable and low latency side applications.
- Experience of using agile and iterative development principal and methodologies.
- Experience of using tools in Unix environment for scripting and application debugging (like shell script, python, gdb, valgrind, latency tester).
- Good knowledge of data-structures and algorithms.
- Detail oriented, demonstrated the ability to analyse and elaborate on requirements, and align with the perspective of both business and product sustainability
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Excellent benefits and package, startup culture and perks
Can you work under pressure and meet very tight deadlines? If so, you can expect excellent benefits and package, along with a great startup culture and perks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.