C++ Developer - Investment Bank
- Excellent compensation packages
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
C++ Developer, Automated Market Making, High Frequency Trading, Algorithm Optimization, Front Office, Warrants, Options, Futures, CBBCs, Equity Derivatives, AMM, Real-Time Exchange Trading Systems, Hong Kong
My client is a first-rate leading global investment bank that is looking to hire in its Asia Equity Derivatives Automated Market Making business team.
The role involves working closely with the Warrants and Listed Options trading desks to design and develop green field software solutions to improve an already existing state-of-the-art technology platform. You will gain hands-on exposure to algorithm optimization, performance tuning, and automated market making to constantly improve trading performance in existing markets as well as new markets across the region.
The chosen individuals are expected to have a direct and meaningful impact on revenue generated for my client. This in turn will have a meaningful impact on total compensation.
A thorough understanding of real-time exchange trading systems and previous development experience in building Market Making technology for Asia Equity Derivative markets are key to succeed in this role. Furthermore, the talented individuals should have ample prior experience working with C++ in a Linux environment.
Only the most gifted individuals need apply. This is the ideal role for a promising developer who is excited to take on real-time challenges and take ownership of building state-of-the-art derivative technology (Warrants, CBBCs, Options, ETFs) to be used around the world for a top-tier global investment bank.
1) Develop AMM solution to Listed Options trading business in Australia, India and Korea.
2) Improve quoting and execution performance in all markets (Hong Kong, Japan, Korea).
3) Deliver real-time risk solution for Warrants businesses.
4) Ensure Production Environment is stable.
5) Provide day to day support to trading desks.
You will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of real-time exchange trading systems
- Previous experience developing with Linux/C++
- Previous experience building Market Making technology for Asia Equity Derivative markets
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your resume / contact details to Noel Lau at Noel.email@example.com or call (852) 2544 4477 / (852) 9834 2181 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340