C++ Developer - Exchange Connectivity / Order Management Systems Market Access Engineer
- Up to 750k
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Atlas Global Search
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Our client, a leading investment bank is looking for an Order Management Systems/Exchange Connectivity C++ developer. This is an excellent opportunity for strong C++ candidates from software development/infrastructure background looking to move into High Frequency IT research and focus on improving latency between the system and the exchange through hands-on C++ development.
C++ Developer – Responsibilities
- Build new order gateways, market data gateways, pre-trade risk control systems
- Maintain and enhance the existing electronic market access platform
- Be part of an Agile team following the Scrum methodology
- Maintain in-house electronic trading solutions, developing order management and market data systems, to risk management and trading tools.
C++ Developer – Required experience
- Strong knowledge in C++ and data oriented design
- 3-10 years of C++ development or related work experience
- Very strong ability and experience on multi-threaded programming
- Ability to work with large existing code-bases
- Some experience working with market connectivity/low latency trading/performance improvement
- Some understanding of networking (TCP/IP, UDP, socket programming)
- Excellent communication skills in English.
If you feel you have the desired skill set and are interested in this role, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.