If you are a CRM developer looking for the leading global business and technology consultancy, then this might be the role for you! My client is a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- Manage own work against the project plan to ensure a superior client experience
- Contribute towards the technical design of technical solutions based on client requirements and other constraints
- Perform software configuration, development, testing, implementation, maintenance support, user training, and prepare system documentation
- Participate in product design, technology research and development
- Follow software engineering best practices and proper quality management in all work
- Learn and adopt various package solutions for implementation at our clients
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered
- 2-5 years of hands-on development experience in Java
- Experience in delivering packaged solutions in an enterprise environment
- Experience in Java EE development, SQL, MySQL, Hibernate and application server
- Good understanding in the SFDC product applications
- Good communication skills in English, and Chinese
- Work in the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, they lead with purpose and shared values.
- Work in the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, they create values for client through their multi-disciplinary services.
- They are recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute* for 14th consecutive years, and made the top 3 for the first time this year!
- They are certified as one of the ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China by Great Place to Work® in 2019
APPLY now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to have a further discussion.