CQF Business Development Manager, APAC, Fitch Learning
Fitch Learning is a leader in financial services training. With unrivalled breadth and depth of training, the company delivers learning solutions for apprentices and graduates, to those with 10+ years' experience in Financial Services. The business is split into three divisions:
- Professional Qualifications - regulatory and exam training including CISI, CFA and CQF
- Corporate Solutions - bespoke blended learning solutions, incorporating innovative digital learning solutions with quality classroom training
- Public Courses - a wide range of specialist courses, open to the public
We're looking for individuals who have drive, enthusiasm and passion. In return, you'll find Fitch Learning a stimulating place to work and progress your career. About the Certificate in Quantitative Finance Program:
The Certificate in Quantitative Finance (CQF) is the flagship professional qualification delivered exclusively by Fitch Learning. Established in 2003 by leading quant finance expert, Dr. Paul Wilmott, the online CQF program teaches real-world financial engineering and focuses on the practical analysis of quant techniques used by industry professionals. With more than 4500 alumni in over 90 countries, the CQF has gained global recognition as the benchmark qualification for anyone in quant finance or aspiring to move into the field. www.cqf.com Role Purpose
The purpose of this commercial role is to increase corporate sponsored CQF delegate revenue in APAC. This is a new business to business role, and whilst we have revenues from delegate uptake of the course, we are looking for this person to focus on growing revenues from the corporate client side i.e. companies that decide to use this course as part of their training initiatives.
You will become our brand ambassador and trusted consultant in the area, able to grow the existing accounts and identify the new business opportunities to take the Quant practice to the next level.
Reporting into the CQF and Public Courses Managing Director, you will achieve and increase ambitious sales targets for the CQF qualification, working with clients globally. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and influence senior level executives. This role will be suitable for a proactive and commercially minded individual with proven track record of developing business and increasing revenue.
This role can be base either Hong Kong or Singapore. Role Responsibilities
- Achieve year on year enrollment and sales growth
- Outreach to generate new corporate accounts, pitching to senior contacts to increase the number of corporate sponsored delegates onto the CQF qualification
- Identify, map out, and win new corporate clients, to generate new sponsored enrolments
- Proactive relationship-building with CQF alumni to help win new corporate business
- Working with relevant societies/industry groups/other to develop sales and marketing partnerships
- Converting opportunities into booked business through sales excellence
- Drive attendance to online and in-person CQF information sessions.
- Attend CQF information sessions, industry events and conferences within the APAC region
- Managing data and information closely and accurately, by using relevant IT and CRM systems
- Producing regular revenue forecasts that are built from your pipeline
- Experience of selling technical "off the shelf" certifications/qualifications into corporate clients
- Experience of selling directly to line and business functions
- Considerable corporate sales and business development experience in a global sales environment
- History of working within a commercially targeted environment with explicit revenue targets
- Pipeline management skills in the CRM environment required
- Ability to sell in a high volume, metrics driven environment.
- Ability to sell high volume complex solutions to both technical and executive audiences
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent telephone manner and written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with senior level executives
- Strategic and commercially minded
- Mandarin speaker
Application: We are not seeking assistance from recruiters at this time. To apply, please submit a short cover letter stating your suitability for the role plus details of any valid visa that you hold and your up-to-date CV. Please also enter your current and desired gross annual salary and notice period in the applicable spaces when completing your application but do not include them in your CV . We regret we are only able to respond to successful applicants. #LI-VC1
- Experience in financial education
- Channel sales experience is a plus