COO - Client On -Boarding Case Manager - AVP
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent. Position Overview Overview:
Client Onboarding provides comprehensive Know Your Client, New Account Opening, Client Reference Data Analysis and Services; and Data Management solutions within relevant DB systems for Global Markets (GM), Global Transaction Banking (GTB), and Corporate Finance (CF). Roles and Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Act as the single point of contact for the Business, managing the end to end onboarding process for new client adoptions and product/business extensions across all three business lines (GTB, CM, and CF), ensuring outputs are of high quality, and delivered in timely manner
- Perform first screening on documentation to ensure client adoption adheres to DB's Global Compliance requirements, specific country KYC & regulatory requirements and Key Operating Procedures
- Manage escalations and face off to key stakeholders
- Manage risk effectively by ensuring timely and precise escalation and handling/monitoring of issues including identification of root cause and coming up with resolutions
- Effective pipeline prioritization
- Develop and produce critical metrics and reports that provides transparency on team's performance and Business intelligence
- Monitor and track exceptional/conditional approvals, audit and regulatory items until closure
- Adhere and implement process changes/improvements especially on regulatory items
- Work on data clean up initiatives, remediation, re-engineering projects.
- Drive continuous process improvements within the team
- Assist to implement new products, new regulatory requirements, and change policy via formalizing the process flow, KOP update and training
- Ensure Business Continuity Management functions are compliant
- Ensure key operating and desktop procedures are kept updated
- Develop, train and guide junior members of the team
- Promote a client centric environment with high discipline and tight control
- Attention to details
- Flexible, able to adapt change, open minded, and excellent team player
- Strong communication skills both written and oral via various media i.e.
- E-mail, phone, face to face and conference calls
- Proven ability to manage different stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage multi tasks, aggressive deadline, work under high pressure
- Ability to drive for result persistently
- Ability to articulate issues on a structured manner, and identify root causes
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing skills
- Ability to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organization
- Strong decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Willing to take ownership and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Degree Level
- Strong knowledge on AML, KYC and regulatory requirement like PI classification, FATCA, EMIR, MIFID and Dodd Frank
- Relevant experience in Client Onboarding
- Strong background in Client Service
- Deep understanding of the investment banking industry
- Knowledge on account documentation review
- Understand the key risk and control issues in client onboarding
- Experience on client data programs preferred
- Project management experience either around process re-engineering or system enhancements an advantage
- Experience in KYC management systems as well as competency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Mandarin preferred
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Deutsche Bank does not accept unsolicited curriculum vitae from third party vendors.