CLDM, Head of Remediation
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 07 Mar 19
This role works within the Client Lifecycle Design and Management (CLDM) Delivery team to support delivery of a quality service to our clients and achieve regulatory compliance across the end-to-end client lifecycle, including coverage of AML, KYC, Tax, OTC reform and FM regulations.
- Design, manage and organize client information remediation projects to align the client profiles to updated AML Policies and Procedures
- Identify remediation opportunities that offer a business or regulatory benefit
- Plan and design client remediation exercises from initiation to close, including the creation of project plans, approach documentation, playbooks, training material and remediation trackers
- Work together with Global and Regional stakeholders across functions such as Client Onboarding, FCC, Client Management, CDD Operations and Policy Implementation to understand remediation requirements
- Run remediation Working Groups, reporting progress, challenges, key risks and issues to senior stakeholders
- Manage remediation resources effectively prioritizing work, handling exceptions and escalations
- Engage external vendors, where required, and facilitate the onboarding and management of external resources to assist with remediation efforts
- Ensure mandatory local-specific requirements are identified and factored into the remediation agenda.
- Manage Change Champions to ensure success of remediation delivery efforts, from requirements gathering through to user acceptance testing, deployment and post-live support
- Weighs up benefits of short term tactical and long term strategic options to ensure solutions are delivered to the appropriate scale, scope and timing
- Ability to assess global, regional and local requirements, determine impacts to the global change agenda and devise appropriate solutions
- Excellent change management experience & skillset
- Ability to manage a broad range of Stakeholders, from working level through to senior management
- Senior experience delivering change projects in the Client Due Diligence (CDD) and Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) domains across multiple geographies
- Subject matter expertise in CDD and Client Lifecycle Management concepts and processes. BAU management of a related function preferred
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; able to break down complex problems to identify core requirements and define fit-for-purpose solutions
- Interpersonal skills in networking, influencing and decision taking.
- Knowledge of CIB, CB and BB business segments, client types and product offerings