CIB Finance - Project Manager - Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential. Outline of Role Key Objectives Knowledge and Experience Purpose:
• CIB Finance participate in and manage a broad portfolio of projects, ranging from multi-year programs to replace strategic product systems, rolling out new products, building out new branches, to ongoing finance process improvement.
• Responsible to deliver various CIB Product Projects in APAC Region. Projects consists of APAC Region specific as well as the Global initiatives.
• We are looking for a Business Associate to join the CIB Finance team working on this program /project.
• Excellent executional skills with due diligent in all phases of the project from initiation through business requirements, testing and implementation, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery of end solution to our user base.
• Build and maintain close working relationships with the project staff, regional Finance & Finance Tech teams, and our business operations & technology partners, along with our Finance clients within the business.
• Day to day management of the project delivery. Project Delivery:
• Develop project scope documentation, project plans and project schedules and track progress against them.
• Undertake ongoing dependency, risk and issue analysis and identify mitigating/resolving actions.
• Manage all stages of the Project Lifecycle in compliance with the Project Delivery Framework (PDF).
• Manage project against agreed scope, time and cost/resource constraints.
• General communication and engagement with stakeholders.
• Relationship building / management throughout the project life cycle with Finance and any involved LOBs.
• Manage project deployments and required change management/training.
• Quality Assurance:
• Ensure finance business requirements and target operating models are documented, validated and approved.
• Manage interplay with technology partners on functional specifications and design.
• Ensuring adequate testing of business requirements and operating models.
• Actively pursue the resolution of business issues identified during testing.
• Ensure all Project documentation is updated in the project repository. Technical Skills & Knowledge
• In depth knowledge of finance business function, processes & technology platform
• Knowledge of Line of business systems, middle office operations or other products/business would be advantageous. (E.g. IB, Cash Management, Liquidity Banking product)
• Excellent project management skills e.g. PLC, project initiation, project control and governance, project level budgeting and cost tracking, best practices.
• Process improvement skills would be an advantage. Experience:
• Strong, proven ability in project delivery.
• High level of expertise in the full range of finance functions with some business product knowledge
• Ideally has prior knowledge of CIB or Corporate Finance applications.
• Proven relationship management & networking ability across the organisation. Competencies:
• Strong Communication & Presentation skills
• Structured business analysis skills.
• Influencing, negotiation & conflict management skills
• Team player & ability to multi-task
• Initiative, proactive approach, ownership, responsibility
• Judgement; reasoned, balanced decision taker
• Clear, concise oral & written communication skills
• Attention to detail, results oriented and delivery focussed.
• Desktop tools (excel, power-point, MS Project)
• Good personal projection and presentation skills
• By relevant experience. No formal qualification requirement.
• CPA or equivalent/ Project Management Professional will be advantage.