CIB F&BM Finance Project Manager - Associate
- CIB Finance participate in and manage a broad portfolio of projects, ranging from multi-year programs to replace strategic product systems, rolling out new products, building out new branches, to ongoing finance process improvement.
- Responsible to deliver various CIB Product Projects in APAC Region. Projects consists of APAC Region specific as well as the Global initiatives.
- We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the CIB Finance team working on this program /project.
- Excellent executional skills with due diligent in all phases of the project from initiation through business requirements, testing and implementation, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery of end solution to our user base.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with the project staff, regional Finance & Corporate teams, and our business operations & technology partners, along with our Finance clients within the business.
- Day to day management of the project delivery.
Key Objectives Project Delivery:
- Develop project scope documentation, project plans and project schedules and track progress against them.
- Undertake ongoing dependency, risk and issue analysis and identify mitigating/resolving actions.
- Manage all stages of the Project Lifecycle in compliance with the Project Delivery Framework (PDF).
- Manage project against agreed scope, time and cost/resource constraints.
- General communication and engagement with stakeholders.
- Relationship building / management throughout the project life cycle with Finance and any involved LOBs.
- Manage project deployments and required change management/training.
- Ensure finance business requirements and target operating models are documented, validated and approved.
- Manage interplay with technology partners on functional specifications and design.
- Ensuring adequate testing of business requirements and operating models.
- Actively pursue the resolution of business issues identified during testing.
- Ensure all Project documentation is updated in the project repository.
Knowledge and Experience Technical Skills & Knowledge
- In depth knowledge of finance business function, processes & technology platform
- Knowledge of Line of business systems, middle office operations or other products/business would be advantageous. (E.g. IB, Cash Management, Liquidity Banking product)
- Excellent project management skills e.g. PLC, project initiation, project control and governance, project level budgeting and cost tracking, best practices.
- Process improvement skills would be an advantage.
- Strong, proven ability in project delivery.
- High level of expertise in the fullrange of finance functions with some business product knowledge
- Ideally has prior knowledge of CIB or Corporate Finance applications.
- Proven relationship management & networking ability across the organisation.
- Strong Communication & Presentation skills
- Structured business analysis skills.
- Influencing, negotiation & conflict management skills
- Team player & ability to multi-task
- Initiative, proactive approach, ownership, responsibility
- Judgement; reasoned, balanced decision taker
- Clear, concise oral & written communication skills
- Attention to detail, results oriented and delivery focussed.
- Desktop tools (excel, power-point, MS Project)
- Good personal projection and presentation skills
- By relevant experience. No formal qualification requirement.
- CPA or equivalent/ Project Management Professional will be advantage.