CIB - Global Investment Banking - FIG - Analyst, Hong Kong
Starting your career in Investment Banking Division as an Analyst, you will be a key player in the execution of the firm's business. You will work with expert professionals at the heart of a leading global investment bank. Senior bankers will get to know you - both as a person and as a valued member of a winning team. You will experience training, hands-on learning opportunities, continuous mentoring and feedback, and numerous development opportunities. You will use your related experience to contribute to the firm's M&A execution and capital raising capabilities while helping build J.P. Morgan's franchise and reputation in the marketplace. You will develop strong functional skills in the major areas of investment banking and become a senior client executive who is capable of generating and executing your own transactions. Joining here means you'll become part of our inclusive teams and culture, unified by the firm's mission and commitment to success.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Investment Banking (GIB)
- Prior work experience in an investment banking front office, or related, role.
- Strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing skills.
- A well-rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution.
- Understands transaction cycle and the steps in the process and is execution oriented.
- Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business.
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently
Within Investment Banking, the firm works with a broad range of issuer clients, including corporations, institutions and governments, to provide comprehensive strategic advice, capital raising and risk management expertise. In-depth, industry-specific expertise and regional market acumen enable our industry coverage teams to serve the evolving needs of clients around the world. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term relationships by taking a holistic and forward-looking view on our relationships, and identifying ways to help clients achieve their most important business objectives.