CIB – Client Service Manager – Investor Services – Associate
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Client Service is the central point of contact for clients on all service related matters. The Client Service Manager ("CSM") is the intermediary between the client and J.P.Morgan, supporting daily inquiries, ensuring that service related issues are being addressed in a timely manner and participating in any client related projects
• The CSM must foster a close relationship with their clients in order to understand their requirements and expectations and to take accountability for the resolution of issues by pro-active management through all Product areas of J.P. Morgan. The CSM must also foster relationships with J.P. Morgan Operations teams and other groups (such as Product, Technology, Middle Office) involved in service delivery to the client.
• The CSM is responsible for monitoring, reporting and advocating continuous improvement of the service delivery relationship between J.P. Morgan and the client. The CSM uses various tools to monitor and measure client and product performance, including but not limited to the inquiry management system, SLA's, issue logs, calling programs, internal and client service reviews.
• The CSM is the first point of escalation for clients and internal operations teams. The CSM takes ownership of the issue and will assess, coordinate and manage the issues with the assistance of the relevant internal teams ensuring that service delivery standards are consistent with the terms of the service level agreement.
• The CSM must exhibit an ability to work with, and manage through, other functional areas both locally and globally, to ensure the provision of a timely and efficient level of service. The CSM has a high degree of autonomy in the management of their client base, however must be able to exercise reasonable judgment regarding the escalation of issues to their manager, Sales, and to appropriate Operations managers.
• Full accountability for the service delivery relationship with their assigned clients, including but not limited to:
1. Development and management of Service Level Agreements (SLA's) across all Investor Services products used by the client
2. Drive resolution of service issues leveraging internal teams as appropriate
3. Periodic review of the SLA and partner with the Sales and Operations teams to manage proposed scope changes to the SLA
4. Being the point of escalation for service issues and opportunities
5. Building relationships with clients to understand client requirements, expectations and strategy
6. Monitoring and resolution of risk indicators to ensure that both J.P. Morgan and the client are aware of any issues that may have an adverse financial or reputational impact
7. Driving client service planning in partnership with the Sales team
• University degree or above
• 5+ experience in Custody Business and/or portfolio servicing environment
• Strong focus in client service management, communication and delivery
• Proven experience in building and contributing to high performing teams through the development of self and others, emphasizing continuous learning and growth
• Proactively responds and adapts to change - supports and influences strategies to enable business t ransformation and enhancement
• Demonstrated technical, professional, and organizational expertise and a desire to continuously grow and maintain this knowledge
• Focuses on accountability, action and outcomes to ensure solutions meet and/or exceed client needs while aligning business deliverables to the firm's mission and goals
• As this role will have regular day to day involvement with senior staff in all areas of Investor Services and in client organizations, the person in this role must be confident, able to communicate clearly and able to represent Investor Services at the global level
• Mandarin language skills is mandatory for business communication both written and spoken