As a Transaction Processing Manager, you'll be responsible for the daily workflow for Equities (Broking) & Fixed Income (GMO) i.e. "HK BD Settlements":
• Operational management and control of the daily workflow through the life cycle & Strong knowledge of digital tools such as Xceptor, Alteryx, Tableau etc. to drive digital agenda.
• Maximize team capacity through effective resource planning & ensure team structure is robust through effective training & succession planning.
• Ensure all daily controls & processing are signed off including cash and stock break, event management, as well as all key metrics are produced.
• Provide direction & leadership to the team.
• Provide effective communications to the department, ensuring staff are aware of strategic and/or regulatory changes in the organization.
• Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are in line with new policies & ongoing risk management activities etc.
• Contribute to the strategic development of various equities Cash agency, Prime, DCC & HK/China Connect products.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Operational subject matter expertise in Reconciliations, Settlements, Risk and Control, Markets and Custody.
· Strong knowledge of digital tools such as Xceptor, Alteryx, Tableau etc. to drive digital agenda.
· Strong people management skills, ability to lead and motivate team/managers.
· Strong & confident relationship management / communicator with stakeholders such as MO, Business/product, Finance, client settlements team, external parties including regulators.
· Strategic thinker, able to review and implement process improvements.
· Strong ability to learn ongoing stream of new markets, products, and processes.
· Strong risk and control awareness, ability to effectively priorities workloads and work to critical deadlines.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent minimum.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook