Our client, a growing private equity fund house focusing on secondary market, is now looking for a Finance Director / CFO to join their platform.
- Managing the Financial accounts including the Fund’s SPV investment.
- Overseeing the Funds and the Fund’s SPV quarterly accounts and Annual Financial Statements working closely with the Fund’s independent Fund Administrator and auditors in the various jurisdictions
- Managing the accounting control sheets for each investment to monitor cash flows, NAV and IRRs for each investment.
- Calculate the Fund’s overall Gross and Net IRR, preferred return and carried interest.
- Maintain the Generally Partner capital accounts and work with independent Fund Administrator on the allocation on the carried interest.
- Partner with the investment team to produce the Fund’s quarterly valuation notes and client updates.
- Manage the financial reporting and Tax filings for all the Funds and the Fund’s SPV
- Manage the control over the group numerous bank accounts and produce management reports to facilitate treasury management of the Fund cash balances.
- Understanding the investments terms and latest status.
- Participating in quarterly valuation process and contributing to the valuation committee in terms of valuation methodology, approach adopted and detailed calculation check.
- Lead the valuation committee meetings and able to discuss and analyse investment valuation details with investment teams, auditors and valuation committee members.
- Overseeing Monthly Management accounts and Annual Financial Statements for the company
- Produce consolidated Management financial reports
- Qualified accountant with over 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Detailed understanding of Company and Limited Partnership accounts, with strong accounting background.
- Strong ability in the use of excel spreadsheets is essential and knowledge of access database a benefit.
- Good leadership skills and be able to coach juniors.
- Strong team player who is willing to take initiative when required and set and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Understanding of financial market and financial instruments
- Logical and diligent thought process with a close attention to teamwork and details
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast moving environment
Please Apply Now or send your CV to kelly.wong @onearw.com if you are interested to proceed further.
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.