CFO - Fintech Asset Management
- Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
An Excellent Opportunity for a seasoned and energetic CFO to join an innovative FinTech business..
Our client is an expanding and innovative start-up Asset Management business deploying advanced Fintech investment management platform and focused on various investment opportunities for clients in Asia. In response to the rapid growth in the region, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a seasoned and energetic CFO to join the group.
Reporting to the Group Executive, you will be leading and managing the finance and accounting team, monitoring all financial matters, including but not limited to regulatory reporting, management reporting, consolidation, cash flow management, financial modeling, as well as financial resources allocation. Working closely with Group Management and business leaders, you will be responsible for developing and implementing financial strategies to support further business expansion. In addition, you will also be responsible for conducting operational reviews of current financial control processes and reporting procedures, rolling out new control standards, facilitating audit reviews and participating in ad hoc projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree and a professional accounting qualification
- Around 15 years relevant experience in Financial Control, Financial Planning & Analysis, Finance Strategy, Financial Resources Planning / Allocation gained from Big 4 and Financial Services
- Experience gained from Financial Services sector, Asset Management firms is highly advantageous
- Solid knowledge of Capital Markets products and transaction
- Fluency in English and Cantonese, ideally Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3101 3066 or quoting reference number AH 219054
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.