Our client is a famous listed real estate company. With their expanding business in HK, they are currently looking for Office GM(Head of Finance) to join the team in Hong Kong. This role will aim for the Group CFO in the future.
- Report to the HQ in Mainland and lead a sizable team (full functions) in HK
- You will be the primary point of contact for the group’s strategy planning, and budgeting as well as to interact with different external partners to ensure a healthy business
- Manage internal teams of Finance, IR, Company Secretary, HR&Admin, IT and Sales
- Supervise financial reporting, budgeting and tax
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, finance or a related discipline or MBA
- 15+ years’ experience in F&A, real estate experience is a must (Pure Big Four Partner experience will also consider)
- Excellent communications and soft skills
- Experience in managing a team of more than 20 people will make you highly competitive
- Strong relationships with the capital market
- Fluent Chinese and English
Our client provides attractive remuneration package and progressive career path to the right candidate. Get in touch with us for a confidential chat if you think you have the relevant experience.