My client is a market leading hedge fund with close to 10 years history serving large insitutional clients. With their evolving business needs, they're looking for a CFO to join their further growth.
- Lead the finance and operations functions on daily basis, which includes but not limited to corporate level accounting, fund valuation, trade operations, investor onboarding, and client services.
- Manage a team of professionals to support daily trading activities and to respond to issues with the operation flow.
- Ensure proper procedures and controls are implemented across the team.
- Establish strong working relationships with firm’s business partners and service providers, including fund administrators, custodians, professional service providers, etc.
- Take the lead in annual audits, periodically regulatory reporting, and other improvement projects.
- Responsible for team management and drive for results through trainings, leadership, and employer engagements
- BA/BS degree in related field (Economics, Finance or Accounting); CPA or CFA is preferred.
- This CFO should have a proven track record of enhancing and leading finance functions in a sizable hedge fund.
- Fluency in both English and Chinese is a must
- At least 15 years of operations experience in high-performance organizations (either Chinese or multi-national);