About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.56 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $783.6 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
We are committed to being a truly flexible employer, encouraging and trusting our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our business, our colleagues and our clients. We offer the maximum possible flexibility over where and when you work for all, considering your role and any local regulations. We call this new approach “dynamic working”.
Find out more about what we do, our history, our new approach of “dynamic working“ and how you could be a part of our future at careers.fidelityinternational.com/about-us.
Integrity - Doing the right thing, every time and putting the client first
Trust - Empowering each other to take the initiative and make good decision
Our employees should be:
Brave - Challenge the status quo, be accountable and speak up
Bold - Act with conviction, encourage diverse thinking and keep things simple
Curious - Learn to do new things in better ways and encourage fresh thinking
Compassionate - Have empathy, care for colleagues, clients and the community
Business Services is a regional change management team delivering business change initiatives for Fidelity’s businesses in APAC ex-Japan. We partner with our business channels to contribute to the growth of Fidelity by:
• Offer independent assessment on strategic alignment and feasibility of business concepts
• Oversee and prioritise change initiatives against objectives, budgets and resources
• Provide guidance and propose solutions on project governance and workstreams management
Typical types of business change initiatives managed by us include:
• Business growth initiatives
• Enhancements to the proposition for retail, wholesale, pension and institutional clients
• Regulatory and compliance initiatives
Purpose of your role
• Understand business needs to effectively lead, coordinate, and deliver change initiatives for regional stakeholders
• Analyse, identify and close the gaps in business requirements
• Can be varied including programme and project management, analytical assessments, cross-function coordination, or assist in strategic planning and resource management
• Support senior management on planning, coordination, and reporting of change initiatives
• Assessments of business goals and issues
• Project delivery through constructive change management methodologies and collaboration across functions
• Manage change initiatives as part of a team or independently as required
• Some travel within Asia may be required
Experience and Qualifications Required
• Ideally 7 years of work experience with at least 4 years in a project management role, either in management consulting or in the financial services industry
• Ability to structure problems and apply analytical tools to propose solutions
• Ability to work independently to drive strategic change initiatives with tight deadlines
• Good understanding on both Waterfall and Agile management methodologies
• Strong client management skills including executive-level communication and presentation
• Self-motivated, collaborative, have a “can-do” attitude and result-oriented
• Proficient in MS Office tools (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, Project, Teams) and other project management tools (i.e. Confluence, Jira)
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
Great minds, better together.
Fidelity International is an equal opportunities employer and is commited to a policy of treating all its employees and job applications equally.