Business Strategy Officer / Manager (Quantitative strategy -Algorithmic engineer)
- Participate in design & development of complex real time trading applications;
- Develop, enhance and deliver software to support business requirements;
- Work with team members/third parties to improve system functionality, stability and resilience;
- Provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives;
- Collaborate with stakeholders (External developers / Quants / QA /Production Eng. / Trade Support) to coordinate delivery of software.
- Degree in Computing, Engineering, Statistics, Math, Actuarial, Finance etc. (preferably with post-graduate degrees);
- Preferably at least 1 years of relevant working experience.
- Java experience in low latency / zero GC techniques and multi-threading architectures;
- Understanding of Equities / FX Trading systems, and trading protocols such as FIX;
- Experience with middleware systems (e.g. Tibco), and network IO (TCP, UDP etc.);
- Experience in derivatives pricing, machine-based learning and data-mining is a PLUS;
- Passionate about research and data, and eager to learn and self-driven;