Business Strategy Manager (Corporate Credit Monitoring)
- Conduct market research and data analysis to formulate business strategy plans in accordance with bank level strategy;
- Gather and summarize banking related information including the market status, industry and peer information, and assist in conducting in-depth market studies and reports to management;
- Follow up the implementation process of various business strategies and provide certain recommendations for improvement to supervisor;
- Prepare timely progress and regular reports for management review, such as monthly reports, status reports, meeting minutes etc.;
- Review and monitor existing business policies and procedures to ensure they are well understood and implemented;
- Maintain data files or documents or correspondences in good order; and
- Perform administrative, operational support and assist in ad-hoc duties for the team.
- Degree or above in Economics, Finance, Information System, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 4 years banking or financial industry working experience, preferably in corporate banking or credit field. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Business Strategy Manager;
- Experience in business strategy planning and data analysis would be an advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills, independent and willing to learn;
- Good command of computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.