A fast-growing China-based Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a high-calibre Business Strategy Manager.
- Conduct internal and external environment and gap analysis, formulate business strategies including policies, long-term development plans and annual plans
- Gather and summarize relevant market information and conduct competitive analysis
- Conduct management analysis and statistics on business data
- Formulate reports on related business and conduct economic analysis
- Collaborate with stakeholders including branches to devise new business models in order to ensure timely implementation of initiatives
- Engage in project management with compliance of regulators’ requirements
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration / Finance/ credit related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years or above relevant working experience in banking industry / financial institutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a good team player with strong data and numerical sense
- Good analytical, presentation and project management skills
- Proficient in PC applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Leo at 62828201.