A tier one Chinese investment bank is looking for a Business Manager under Business Development Department. The ideal candidate need to be familiar with Global Markets business in particular, including Cash Equities, FICC and Equity Derivatives. Familiarity with CRM system is also high appreciated.
- Support department head in general corporate strategy planning, identification of market opportunities, and implementation of key strategies and market tactics
- Work on corporate strategy research, peer comparison analysis, etc. with actionable suggestions and produce quality reports for CEO / team head
- Support department head on KPI design and communication for front-offices
- Support Company branding and public relationship by producing articles, company credential materials and CEO’s speeches
- Review and provide constructive suggestions on new business or product proposals from various business departments
- 6+ years of experiences in the finance industry in Hong Kong.
- Have a good and general understanding of various businesses of a security company, e.g. FICC, sales & trading, IBD, equity derivatives
- Deep understanding and solid experiences in macro research, credit research, or interest rates are preferred.
- Strong research and analysis capabilities, with a wide understanding of the finance industry
- Excellent writing skills in Chinese and English