Job Reference #203108BR
As part of the Strategy & Business Development APAC team based in Hong Kong, you will contribute to the development of GWM's strategic vision and ambition in the region, drive strategic initiatives, and partner with the business in co-developing and operationalizing their business strategies. Utilizing strong strategic skills, industry experience and functional expertise, the team looks beyond standard solutions to develop new insights, mobilize business strategies, drive tangible results, and position our business even stronger. Your expertise
• several years of experience with a top-tier strategy consultancy firm or in a similar strategy role
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• excellent communication and presentation skills
• ability to build partnerships with internal stakeholders including those at senior levels
• high level of proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
• fluency in English and Mandarin as will be focused on Greater China market
• knowledge of wealth management / banking industry desirable but not required About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.