Business Specialist, APAC Talent Acquisition
This position will provide administrative support to the Managing Director of a function that manages Citi's recruiting activities across APAC. It will also support some of the senior leadership team, including the Head of Strategy & Programs with supporting projects, compiling and distributing reports and following up on actions for team members. This role will also support some of the function's employee engagement activities, including supporting the creation of our 'wellness' newsletters and encouraging volunteering activities.
- Directly supports an MD and generally supports an entire department, APAC Talent Acquisition.
- Manages day to day calendar(s) of senior management
- Coordinates all aspects of executive level manager appointments, meetings, receptions and conference calls
- Assist with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents
- Coordinates travel arrangements; prepare and distribute schedules/agendas for travel
- Prepares, reconciles, and tracks expense reports through Travel and Entertainment Expense system
- Orders supplies and process invoices through Procure to Pay system
- Assists in ad-hoc reports special projects as needed, e.g. collating quarantine responses, designing and delivering quality surveys and running live polls
- Trains, coaches or guides other administrative staff when required
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Support Regional Product and Country TA leads as the BAO (Business Activity Owner) for vendor management
- Work with Strategy & Programs project managers to track performance of calendarized actions; also consolidate information and independently analyze information to follow-up when off track
- Coordination of information requests for Strategy & Programs initiatives, e.g. collection for Employee Referral policy and process across APAC
- In coordination with senior stakeholders assists on Diversity & Inclusion related projects and also keeping Diversity site up-to-date with latest guidance and resources
- Collaborate with APAC TA Wellness Lead and support the creation and distribution of regular regional team wellness newsletters
- Maintain alert system for upcoming deadlines on incoming requests, projects, and events.
- Manage sensitive HR data in a highly controlled environment
- Preparing meeting and training materials; host engaging training sessions
- Supports Regional engagement activities and drives VOE actions as a coordinator or member of a committee
- Act as a volunteering champion and ambassador including involvement in local Citi networks and independent sharing of regular communications;
- Previous office administration experience preferably within a large and complex financial services or similar organization
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain command of new systems
- Self-motivated; proactive in issue resolution
- Project management experience - can support projects and track action items
- Strong copy writing and editing skills; maintain strict attention to accuracy and detail
- Highly focused and results-oriented in supporting complex, deadline-driven operations; able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting