Business Service Officer - Business Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Service Officer.
In this role, you will
- With updated and sound knowledge of Business Banking products and services, to perform Know Your Customer to understand customer needs
- To identify opportunities, provide bank products and services most suitable to customers, make referrals to Relationship Managers
- To provide excellent service to customers through introduction of appropriate services
- To coordinate a customer appointment booking system in the Business Centre
- To offer support to Relationship Managers by building and strengthening customer relationship with existing customer area of the Business Centre
- To perform other operational duties as assigned after office hours and offer support to Relationship Managers in daily administrative works
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Cover counter service, operations and platform experience with exposure to corporate customers and knowledge of general banking products
- Relevant professional qualifications in Insurance and Investment are also required
- Good communication and service skills
- Good understanding of product and services of Business Banking
- Good spoken and written English, fluent Putonghua
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 000094W8
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited