Brilliant Business Risk Specialist job opportunity with a top-tier investment bank in Hong Kong
Your new company
My client is a top tier investment bank, located in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Business Risk Specialist to join them in their Global Wealth Management Front Line Support Team.
Your new role
- Do you have a compliance, controls, investigations and/or audit background with solid experience in the wealth management industry?
- Do you have good knowledge on investment products, e.g. accumulators, contingent convertible bonds and structured notes?
- Are you familiar with HKMA and MAS requirements in areas of investment suitability?
- Do you have strong fluency in Cantonese and English to perform tape listening form of control reviews?
- Are you a self-starter within initiative, able to own and drive complex projects, while keeping management informed of regular progress?
What you will need to succeed
- Good knowledge or background in risk, controls, investigations, compliance, audit and/or legal, and at least 3 years' experience working in wealth management sector
- Proficiency in Cantonese, besides English and Mandarin as the candidate is required to communicate well with Front Line Staffs based in Hong Kong office as well to perform tape listening
- Good knowledge in investment products (FX, Derivatives, Bonds, Structures, Equities) and MAS & HKMA requirement in areas of Investment Suitability
- Clear communicator, with exceptional interpersonal skills and a good listening skill
- creative approach to problem solving & challenging existing processes to drive improvements
- Proactive, independent, client-Oriented and well-organized Individual with critical thinking skills
- proficient in basic Microsoft applications