Business Risk Specialist
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 19 Mar 18
Are you a shrewd evaluator of risk? Do you know how make the right call in challenging situations? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– support the regional WM APAC BRO leadership in its mandate to advise, challenge, control and support senior management of WM APAC in all risk-related aspects of the business;
– conduct regional risk assessments, following a structured risk assessment processes as and establish a regional risk view based on the aggregation of location risk assessments;
– provide periodic risk updates to management on significant risk related items;
– manage or support the regional risk governance (e.g. the regional WM APAC Risk Committee) and the WM APAC BRO infrastructure;
– identify, evaluate and mitigate risks, proactively formulating holistic solutions
– make sure that risk strategy and policies are communicated, implemented and enforced
– provide expert advice and feedback on any risk-related issues
– provide transparent risk reporting to management, regulators and other internal units
– coordinate with risk teams in the APAC locations and in regional / central functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Wealth Management Asia Pacific (WM APAC) Business Risk Organization (BRO) team in Singapore or Hong Kong. We provide the Wealth Management business in APAC with services to run first-line risk management. Within WM APAC BRO, you will be working in the small regional team, working closely with the Business Risk teams in our WM locations across the APAC region.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree
– 5-10 years' experience with general risk management or project management, preferably for wealth management / private banking
– the ability to work closely with other team members and business partners
– able to run multiple projects simultaneously
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– quickly adaptable to changing situations, technology and business needs (you're smart and flexible)
– an analytic thinker with the ability to communicate clearly
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.