Job Reference # 190111BR
As a Business Risk Manager you will be part of the APAC Operations Business Risk Management team to provide risk assurance to multiple distinguished Business Lines within the APAC Group Operations (GO) Service Delivery team.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include
• Face off to Stakeholders locally and regionally across multiple departments in GO
• Conduct independent risk assurance work for Operations, including deep dives and risk assessments
• Coordination and delivering of Risk Training
• Inputs into the annual review on inherent risk landscape, risk scenarios design effectiveness and test definition of Key Procedural Controls (KPC) in partnership with Operations management
• Facilitation of risk process (e.g. Key Procedural Control Assessment)
• Quality Assurance (e.g. re-validation of SOX / KPC assessment)
• Provide assurance and advisory in relation to Regulatory Adherence, BCM, O&O, NBI and policies
• Liaise with internal stakeholders such as Internal Audit, Compliance, Operational Risk & Control, Business Risk Officers and local regulators Your team
You will be working in the APAC Business Risk Management team supporting Group Operations stationed in Hong Kong. We are a global team with representation across all 4 regions. In APAC we have team members sitting in multiple locations including SG, HK, JP, ANZ China and India.
Our role is to support Group Operations in their accountability to manage risk. This is achieved by establishing and facilitating the implementation of the risk governance framework across Group Operations to ensure a complete and effective risk & control environment and oversees compliance thereof. We also provide an independent risk view to senior management and re-validate / challenge Group Operations risk assessments and decisions. Your expertise
• a university degree
• at least 2 years work experience in Operations within a financial institution and good understanding of the front to back Operations processes
• strong risk mindset; experience in risk management is beneficial
• analytical and creative problem solving skills
• excellent communication skills
• ability to provide practical solutions
• a “can do” attitude
• strong attention to details
• effective internal client relationship management skills About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.