Business Production Support Manager - Global Liquidity and Cash Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) is an integral part of our client proposition and employs our global network to capture market share and deliver growth. The business covers 90% of the world’s trade and capital flows, with access to over 150 clearing systems. We are uniquely positioned to help clients make payments, manage their liquidity and maximize the use of their cash and work with 95% of Fortune 100 Companies. GLCM has been named #1 Cash Management bank globally for the last four years.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Production Support Manager.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for business production support for countries globally
- Provides second line functional consultancy and technical support to the client facing eCommerce channel support teams which serves Global Banking and Markets and Commercial Banking clients using HSBCnet and supported eChannels
- Liaise with frontline support teams, Information Technology Product Support, various application or development Information Technology teams and interacts with multiple businesses, and global operational areas
- Analyse, review and manage problems reported by HSBCnet helpdesks and other customer service teams across Global Liquidity and Cash Management, Trade and Securities Services until resolution
- Manage Critical, High and Medium production system incidents affecting multiple customers up to resolution which includes contacting business regions, issuing global flashes and appraising senior management and appropriate Client Management teams across the world
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Solid experience in corporate or commercial banking
- Proven experience in Information Technology or providing eChannel support to customers and internal stakeholders
- Excellent computer skills and any other technical experience would be an advantage
- Exceptional customer focus and orientation
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize are critical
- Enthusiastic team player, capable of demonstrating initiative, self-motivation and willingness to learn as well as to apply the learning in future related situations
- Must be able to analyze, summarize and communicate complicated problems and provide action recommendations to any level of the escalation chain
- Demonstrated problem analysis and resolution abilities
- Ability to handle multi tasks remain calm but effective under pressure.
- Experience of dealing with other parts of the Group globally would be desirable
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AEGP
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited