Friends Provident International has over 35 years of international experience and is part of the Aviva group, which has a heritage that dates back over 300 years.
We provide savings, investment and protection to customers in Asia and the UAE. With offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and the Isle of Man, we have staff worldwide, who are committed to helping our customers achieve their financial goals.
Our main goal is to help you make your financial security easier to achieve.
Our customers choose our financial solutions to give them the freedom to get the most from life, to protect the things they value most and save for what is important to them.
- A high profile role responsible for business regulatory development and support the production, communication and delivery of International businesses financial planning results and analysis in addition to providing support for strategic and commercial projects.
- Support the timely and accurate production and consolidation of the International business financial plan in accordance with enterprise strategy.
- Define, coordinate and review actuarial financial model run settings for planning and forecast financial results. Undertake intensive analytical review of movements and prior period comparisons.
- Support branch level quarterly forecasting and solvency monitoring.
- Support in the preparation of Financial Condition Report (FCR).
- Qualified or nearly qualified actuary with extensive experience in reporting, business financial planning, forecast analysis and key measures areas within the life insurance sector
- In-depth understanding on actuarial models and review of actuarial run results.
- IFRS 17 and Solvency II experience would be valuable.
- Experience of preparing reports, analysis and commentary suitable for presentation at senior management preferable
- Good experience of monitoring and improving controls and processes.
- Strong organisation & planning skills with good verbal and written communication.
WORKING LOCATION: Kowloon Bay
Successful candidate will be provided with attractive fringe benefits and gratuity.
For interested parties, please click on APPLY to share with us your updated CV with current and expected salary