Business Operations Optimization Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Support process review and weak point analysis to identify opportunities in robotic automation by using End User Computing (EUC) tools or Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Deliver EUC / RPA by programming using Excel / Access VBA and Macro as well as C# language by working independently or with vendors in order to achieve improvement in efficiency and cost saving
- Support Operation teams on MI and costing including regular and ad-hoc reporting. The MI reporting includes automation of regular report by extracting and consolidating data from different operation teams for analysis to obtain a meaningful result for practical purposes. Incorporation of cost analysis into those MIS report to draw meaningful insight in both cost and efficiency prospective.
- Propose area of improvement in cost efficiency, automation and straight-through processing to Operations team by analysing data and MI reports and creating insights through best market practice for the Operations team.
- 4-7 years of experience in EUC / RPA programming roles, preferably with relevant experience in working in or working with Retail Banking industry
- Strong skills in MS Excel VBA / Macro and C# and database such as MS Access and SQLlite
- Additional knowledge in SAS programming would be an advantage
- Able to work independently and under stress to deliver in tight timeline
- Fluent English and Chinese
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.