Business Officer, Custody
- Handle global securities custody operation in compliance of procedures, rules and regulations. This include settlement and clearing, corporate action, FX and cash management and reporting.
- Follow up with client of any daily matters to ensure process and operation carry out timely.
- Daily reconciliation of stock and other assets positions.
- Prepare and review various control reports and external reports.
- Liaise with counterparty and other internal departments for issues relating to custody operation.
- Support UAT test and other process improvements.
- Other ad-hoc duties as instructed.
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered.
- Knowing or familiar with investment market products and demonstrate ability to learn securities operation work and process.
- Detail oriented, independent thinking and demonstrate problem solving skill.
- Able to liaise with client and other counterparts to resolve processing issues.
- Good communication skills, both Cantonese and English, and Mandarin is also preferred.
- Being a good team player.
- Proficient in use of MS office tools and both Chinese and English typing.
- Willing to work on shift and public holidays, and inclement weather conditions.
- Matriculation or above; qualifications on SFC Type 1 and Type 4 licenses are preferred.