Business Manager (VP) – Top-tier Chinese Financial Institution
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 15 Dec 17 2017-12-15
Our client is a prestige chinese financial institution who's well known across the IBD area, looking for a senior business manager to join the team and lead strategic business initiatives of the firm.
- Support the execution of key strategic business initiatives across Investment Banking and Equities department; strategic analyses across client segments, products and markets.
- Establish business processes and governance frameworks, documenting business procedures, drive and track new product/projects initiatives (with KPIs), identifying and implementing business controls enhancement, and managing any other ad hoc business assignments.
- Proactively interact with and present solutions to our IBD and Equities senior management to achieve the desire business results.
- Partner with the key stakeholders in the firm including Group CEO Office, Legal and Compliance, Finance, IT, Human Resources and Equities Middle Office and Operations.
- Cover business reviews, resources analysis and budgeting process (and other ad-hoc projects).
- Support the production of Senior Management presentations and meeting materials to support global and regional Business reviews.
- Liaise with control and support functions, and the business, in the day to day management of the business and reporting in representing the business on various ad hoc projects and forums.
- Strong and well rounded project/business management skills, proactively lead and make progress on new business initiatives in a team environment.
- Excellent team-player, driver and communicator, be able to partner well with senior stakeholders.
- Seasoned knowledge in ECM/Syndicate (e.g. IPOs, Primary Offerings) and Cash Equities business ( trading, clearing and settlement flow, Equities IT systems, electronic trading regulations, HK-China Stock Connect etc).
- Experiences with HK-China Stock Connect is a strong plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
To apply, please kindly send your CV to email@example.com