Business Manager, Global Custodian & Securities Services
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
My client, a global top 5 multi asset securities services & custodian provider is seeking a high cliber business manager to join the CEO office and manage different strategic projects assigned directly by the Chief Executing Officer of Hong Kong.
- Support the Hong Hong CEO by managing projects and take ownership of assigned projects
- Coordinating; supervising and executing different strategic initiatives to strengthen corporate governance and control processes
- Support the APAC executive management team for external and internal deliverables
- Develop relationship and work with key business stakeholders across the APAC region to facilitate the execution of assigned projects
- Actively advise appropriate governance structure for different type and size of project and ensure appropriate follow up
- Take ownership to form the project team; define project streams; documenting delivery timeline as well as ensure progress are tracked and pain-point are escalated
- Bachelor degree with strong knowledge in securities services/ custodian
- Minimum 6 year of experience working in financial services
- Experience managing large scale projects in financial services sector
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Native Fluency in English and Cantonese
For a confidential inquiry, please kindly reach out to Louis Fan at 3907 3956 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.