Business Manager, Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Executive Access
- 20 Apr 19
Our client is a growing regional bank with strong business presence in Asia market. They are currently looking for a business manager to join the corporate banking business, based in Hong Kong.
This role sits in the corporate banking business and is responsible for coordinating with various business units in driving key initiatives and delivering the requirements from the top management. You will focus on driving business performance by developing and implementing strategic plans within the business. You will help improve business management efficiency by streamline the operational process and procedures. You will also support key business engagements with internal stakeholders in the bank and external parties such as vendors, regulators, clients and media, etc.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Degree holder in Business Administration or a related discipline;
- 6 years of relevant experience within corporate banking with exposure to strategic planning/ business management;
- Strong business acumen, detailed-oriented;
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent in both written and spoken English & Chinese.
For more information please contact Maggie Li via firstname.lastname@example.org Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.