Our Client is a prestige International high frequency trading firm, looking for a seasoned business manager to join them and work along with senior management, to help on planning and executing major projects in Asia including expansion. This is a 6-12month contract with a possibility transferring to perm.
- Strategize, implement, and oversee processes for increased productivity and growth
- Drive operational process enhancement of the business
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote business growth
- Analyze and monitor, and execute against KPIs of our businesses (e.g., P&L, market share, pricing, volumes, etc.)
- Involve in new business initiatives, drive end to end processes from planning and scoping to development, implementation and roll out.
- Establish and grow relationships with senior management
- A bachelor’s degree in business, business management or related field
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstratable leadership abilities and interpersonal skills
- Focused, versatile, dependable, multi-task oriented
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
If you are interested, please send your resume to Donna (firstname.lastname@example.org).